We are excited for the Light Parade this weekend on Saturday, December 14, 2019! Please note the below traffic impact during the event:
- Parade starts at the intersection of Carondelet and Manassas and ends at the Community Center
- Parade vehicles will line up as early as 4:00 pm and no later than 5:15 pm. Parade begins at 5:45 pm
- Traffic will be heavily impacted along Manassas Dr.
- As the parade moves through the City, traffic travelling in the same direction as the parade will not be able to pass the parade
- All intersections that connect to Manassas Dr. will be blocked to allow the parade to proceed. Intersections will be opened as the parade passes
- Traffic travelling toward Blooms Park is allowed on Manassas Dr. coming from Route 28
- Traffic traveling toward the Community Center is prohibited on Manassas Dr. coming from Route 28
- No parking will be permitted on the west side of Denver Dr., Holden Dr. (all), and Adams St. (all) from 3:00 pm-9:00 pm
Of note, we are still monitoring the weather and will make a weather call on Saturday morning, if needed.