The Manassas Park Department of Public Works provides water, sewer and trash collection services and maintains City streets and traffic signals.
- Water & Sewer: 703-335-8805. Contact Water and Sewer for all questions about your water & sewer bill, hook-up’s (connections), cut-off’s, and other water service issues.
- For your convenience, a 24-hour drop box for your bill payment is located to the left of the City Hall main entrance. You may also pay your water bill online.
- Residential Garbage Collection & Recycling: 703-257-7100 (Patriot Disposal). Contact Patriot Disposal for missed pickup, recycling, bulky item collection, household hazardous waste information and other related issues.
- Streets, Signals, & Sidewalks: Call 703-393-0881 for streets, traffic signals, sidewalks, and all other Public Works questions.
Other Utility Services:
- Electric Power & Streetlights: 703-335-0500 (NOVEC)
- Contact NOVEC for street light problems. You may also report a streetlight outage by calling NOVEC at 703-335-0500.
- Citizens living west of Rt. 28 receive natural gas from Columbia Gas (800-543-8911).
- Citizens east of Rt. 28 receive gas from Washington Gas. (703-750-1000).
COVID-19 - Why Your Tap Water is Safe to Drink: