Please see the below resources referencing COVID-19 testing. This page will be updated as more information about potential testing resources becomes available.
1) MAP Clinic located at 99 Tremont Street is conducting free testing on Tuesday May 19, and Thursday May 21 from 9 AM - 12 PM
2) Prince William County is hosting testing for COVID-19 for everyone in the Prince William County community on Monday May 18, and Tuesday May 19, from 10 AM - 6 PM at various locations below
3) Prince William Health District is facilitating free testing at various sites within the community starting Wednesday May 20, to Friday May 22, from 10 AM - 3 PM for the first 75 vehicles in line at each site. No appointments necessary. This is in addition to MAP clinic appointment testing on Tuesdays and Thursdays
4) eTrueNorth is working with HHS, state and local officials, and pharmacy and lab partners to open testing sites in areas of need for healthcare workers and first responders, other individuals with symptoms, and other individuals without symptoms in accordance with state and local plans and for public health monitoring. This is by appoinment only. Registration is required here: https://www.doineedacovid19test.com/
5) Residents are invited to view the reference chart below from the Prince William Health District for additional information on testing resources within our region.